In the interests of safety, the school will remain closed tomorrow, Tuesday 12th December. The site is still covered with snow and with temperatures set to drop to -7C I am very concerned about dangerous conditions on both the roads and footpaths. I expect school to re-open as normal on Wednesday.
Punch and Carols will therefore not take place on Tuesday 12th December. The concert will be postponed until Thursday 14th December. Wednesday's concert is expected to go ahead as planned.