School will be open from 8.30am – 11.30am for students to collect their A Level Results tomorrow.
In line with government guidance, it is essential that you stay at home if any of the following apply to you:
• If you are experiencing any of the following Coronavirus symptoms:
a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
• If you have experienced any of the above symptoms in the last ten days and are therefore still isolating.
• If you have been contacted by NHS Test and Trace and are isolating.
• If a member of your household is experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 and you are therefore isolating.
• If you have returned from countries subject to quarantine in the last 14 days as set out in the government guidance: coronavirus (COVID-19): how to self-isolate when you travel to the UK.
Please be assured that in such circumstances we will arrange a phone call or remote session via Microsoft Teams to meet with you to offer support if this is helpful. Please contact school reception or email email@example.com if you are unable to come into school in person for any of the above reasons.
If you are able to come into school you will need to enter via the designated entry point to minimise contact with other members of the school community. When in school, you will find details of your allocated room.
Surname beginning A-D - Entry point: Sixth Form Centre
Surname beginning E-K - Entry point: Door at the back of the Hall
Surname beginning L-Q - Entry point: By the Hub by following the path between Science and Technology
Surname beginning R-Z - Entry point: The door opposite the main entrance by reception